Ooey Gooey Peanut Butter Brownies (from Cooking Light)
- 3/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or stick margarine, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter morsels
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine 1/4 cup condensed milk, butter, and next 3 ingredients (butter through egg white) in a bowl (batter will be very stiff). Coat bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Press two-thirds of batter into prepared pan using floured hands; pat evenly (layer will be thin).
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Combine 1/2 cup condensed milk and marshmallow creme in a bowl; stir in morsels. Spread marshmallow mixture evenly over brownie layer. Carefully drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over marshmallow mixture. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.